Thursday, May 5, 2011

What Do You Cook With?

As you can see from some of my previous posts and in photos, I use a certain type of cookware.

This is Belgique!! You can find it here. My mom gifted it to Joey and I for Hanukah in 2009.

It is SUPER!

It is always great to invest in some great, durable cookware.

                                             
Next on my wish list - cast iron set. I am looking at the Lodge cast iron sets. Pre-seasoned (I want to learn how to season one someday), and these last a lifetime!  The Lodge brand has gotten rave reviews and I am looking forward to getting some of these soon! The food tastes better, you get them SUPER hot and they make a great sear on a steak, and veggies can stay crispy but smoky at the same time! The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment